Thursday, April 8, 2010

Doing Temple Work

I was happy to go to the temple on Friday (April 2, 2010) with the love of my life, Joseph Richins. We went to the Provo, UT temple, where he led me around to the back and proposed to me. Of course, I said yes. The best part was, however, that we were able to go inside the holy temple of the Lord and do work for my ancestors. It was a truly wonderful and uplifting experience, to sit beside the man I love and be baptized and confirmed for my family members. He was baptized and confirmed as well. Here are the names of the ancestors we were able to do baptisms for:

  • John GREEN (son of James Riley GREEN and Katharine EVERHART)
  • Cerintha GREEN (daughter of James Riley GREEN and Katharine EVERHART)
  • Jerusha GREEN (daughter of James Riley GREEN and Katharine EVERHART)
  • John David GLASS (son of John C. GLASS and Viola Virginia GREEN)
What a happy day it was, not only for me, but for my ancestors, waiting for their temple work to be done. I'm so thankful for the blessings of this gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that my ancestors are happy in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment